Keep the following things in mind when you have reached your destination and want to park your eScooter:
- Make sure you are within the business area. This is marked on the map for you.
- You should not be in a prohibition zone. This is visible as a red area on the map. You cannot finish a ride in this area. If you are at the border of the parking ban, it may be that the ride cannot be completed due to slight GPS deviations. This can be easily fixed if you drive a little deeper into the business area.
- The parking space you have chosen must not block public paths, sidewalks, cycle paths, zebra crossings, pedestrian traffic lights, hvv stops, driveways or building entrances of any kind.
- You are not allowed to park on private property or in backyards.
- Always park the eScooter upright.
- The parking spaces of the hvv switch stations are reserved for our car sharing partners. E-scooters may not be parked there.