You have to be at least 18 years of age to book a MOIA shuttle. Both adults and children of all ages can ride on the shuttle, as long as the conditions of transportation are met. This means that adults can take children with them provided they can be appropriately secured inside the vehicle. Special regulations apply to the carriage of children without parents or other adult supervisors. You can find more about this in the MOIA General Terms & Conditions.
Unfortunately not. The 7 percent discount only applies to hvv tickets purchased using the app and doesn’t include the services of other hvv switch partners.
When a journey is started in the hvv switch app, the system reserves a fixed amount, also known as a pre-authorisation. This is to ensure that you have enough credit on your payment method to be able to pay for the journey later. At the end of the journey, only the amount actually used is collected; the remaining amount is released again afterwards.
- Make sure that you are within the business area: it is marked for you on the map. You must not be in a prohibition zone. This is also visible as a red area on the map.
- Slides the side stand down.
- Open the app and tap "End Rental" once to end the ride.
Are you having trouble finishing your ride? Then look under "What if you can't finish your ride?"
In order to ensure safety, every driver must adhere to the following rules:
- Follow the applicable traffic rules.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Be attentive and drive wisely. Pay attention to large vehicles, do not drive in the blind spot, and always be focused. Pay attention to your surroundings, traffic, and pedestrians.
- Make sure your phone battery is enough to finish your ride.
- Check the battery level of your chosen e-scooter to ensure a safe ride.
- On an eScooter, 0.00% is considered the alcohol limit.
When you register with hvv switch, you create a new account that you can use alongside your existing account. The two accounts are independent of each other and can only be used to book services with the respective provider. With hvv switch, you have the advantage that your account offers standard access to several providers on one platform.
Yes, exactly. All offers can only be used with the hvv switch app. Of course, you can take advantage of our partner offers using their respective apps as well. But you’ll only be able to benefit from the combined offer of hvv and our respective partners when using our app.
You can cancel a booked MOIA shuttle free of charge, right up until the just before the time of boarding, simply by clicking the button “Cancel your trip” in the app. The reservation of the amount to be paid on PayPal - if selected as means of payment - will then be deleted after 29 days, without any payment being debited.
This can be due to several different factors. Possible reasons that the car doesn’t open:
- Rental of the car you selected was not started successfully
- Technical issues
Possible reasons that the car doesn’t close:
- You are not in “Park” mode or the ignition is not switched off
- The windows or doors are not closed properly
- You are not located within the service region
- Technical issues
Please pay attention to error messages in the app or on the vehicle display. If they don’t indicate the source of the problem, please contact the relevant customer service.
You are permitted to park a rented SIXT share or MILES car outside the service region. The same general regulations apply here as when you park any private vehicle, and parking fees must be paid yourself. Please note that the rental fee for the vehicle will include the time spent parked, and that corresponding costs will be incurred.